Yuri is our newest team member and body piercer all the way from Portugal. We have never met someone with such a passion for piercing. Yuri has over 10 years experience in the industry and many qualifications in piercing and medical-related fields. He has worked in his home country as well as the UK and various shops throughout Europe, he also loves to travel to all the international conventions to further his career. With his extensive knowledge and passion for piercing/advanced piercing and body modification we are excited to have him as part of the Blue Dragon team!
Our experienced, knowledgeable and trained piercer stays abreast of the latest information concerning cross-contamination and piercing/healing techniques and is always happy to explain everything you may want to know about the piercing process.
We suggest that you stop by during our business hours instead of calling as it is easier to identify most concerns in person. We are not physicians, so any suggestions we make are based on personal experience and that of others in the industry. Equipped with the most up-to-date selection of jewelry and top-of-the-line piercing instruments, you will be in safe hands at Blue Dragon.
Body Piercing Price List
All the below prices include high quality jewelry.
Lobes – CI$35 (2 for CI$55)
Tragus – CI$65
Daith – CI$65
Helix – CI$55
Conch – CI$65
Forward Helix – CI$65
Rook – CI$65
Lip – CI$65
Tongue – CI$85
Vertical Labret – CI$65
Smiley – CI$65
Eyebrow – CI$65
Nostril – CI$65
Septum – CI$85
Nipple – CI$75 (2 for CI$130)
Genitals – CI$125
Navel – CI$75
Dermal – CI$100 (2 for CI$180)
Body Piercing Aftercare Instructions
You’ve just received a body piercing by a skilled and knowledgeable professional who cleaned
and disinfected the area pierced, used sterile instruments, jewelry and a single use needle.
NOW IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF YOUR PIERCING DURING THE
CRUCIAL HEALING PERIOD. HOW YOUR PIERCING HEALS IS UP TO YOU AND YOUR
Healing time is dependent on the type of piercing you received.
Please consult with the piercer to find out approximate healing time for your particular piercing.
What is Normal?
- Initially, some bleeding, localized swelling, tenderness or bruising.
- During healing: Some discoloration, itching, and secretion of a whitish-yellow fluid (not
pus) will form a crust on the jewelry.
- DO NOT twist/move/force the jewelry. If you fail to include cleaning your piercing as
part of your daily hygiene routine, normal bodily secretions may accumulate.
- A piercing may seem healed before healing is complete. This is because piercings heal
from the outside in, and although it feels healed the tissue remains fragile on the inside.
BE PATIENT and keep cleaning throughout the entire healing period.
What to Do
- Wash your hands prior to touching the piercing; leave it alone except when cleaning. It is
not necessary to rotate/twist the jewelry during the healing process, except possibly
- It is best to not move the jewelry but if you do, make sure that your jewelry and skin are
free from any discharge before your attempt. Irritation can occur when crusty matter is
accidentally forced into the piercing.
- Stay healthy! Eat a nutritious diet. The healthier your lifestyle, the easier it will be for your
piercing to heal. Exercise during healing is fine, just “listen” to your body.
- Make sure your bedding is kept clean and changed regularly. Wear clean, comfortable,
breathable clothing that protects your piercing while sleeping.
- Showering is safer than taking a bath, because bathtubs tend to harbor bacteria. If you
would like to take a bath, clean the tub well before each use.
Use either one of the following solutions for cleaning body piercings:
- Briotech Topical Skin Spray which is sold at Blue Dragon Tattoos
- Non-iodized sea salt mixture: Dissolve 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of non-iodized (iodine-free)
sea salt into one cup (8 oz) of warm distilled or bottled water. A stronger mixture is not
better! Saline solution that is too strong can irritate the piercing.
Cleaning Instructions for Body Piercings
- WASH your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing.
- APPLY Briotech spray 3 to 5 times daily. Gently shake the bottle, apply 1 to 2 sprays of
the mist, and air dry or pat dry with clean, disposable paper products. DO NOT RINSE.
- SALINE soak at least two to three times daily. Simply invert a cup of warm saline
solution over the area to form a vacuum. Soak for 2 to 3 minutes or until the solution
cools. For certain placements, it may be easier to apply using fresh gauze or a cotton
ball saturated in saline solution. A brief rinse will remove any residue. Ensure to dry
What to Avoid
- Avoid undue trauma such as friction from clothing, excessive motion of the area, playing
with the jewelry and vigorous cleaning. These activities can cause the formation of
unsightly and uncomfortable scar tissue, migration, prolonged healing and other
- Avoid the use of alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, Betadine, Hibiclens or ointment.
- Avoid over cleaning. This can delay your healing and irritate your piercing.
- Avoid oral contact, rough play, and contact with others bodily fluids on or near your
piercing during healing.
- Avoid stress and recreational drug use including excessive caffeine, nicotine and
- Avoid submerging the piercing in bodies of water such as lakes, pools, jacuzzis, etc.
- Avoid all beauty and personal care products on or around the piercing including
cosmetics, lotions, sprays, etc.
- Don’t hang charms or any other object from your jewelry until the piercing is fully healed.